Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Welcome One and All

I created this weblog for our far-flung family to keep in touch. Pop (Bruce, Doctor) May asked for regular journal entries from Brian and Chrissy in Turkey. Chrissy has been keeping up on that end, and good for her! However, I thought it would be a good idea to have an ongoing journal for everyone.

For Dad (Steve, Pops) and Katy -- how's life in NoVa?
For Erik -- how are things in Philly?
For Melissa -- how's NYC? and the wicked weekly commute back to PA?
For those of us more local, talk about school, work, family, friends, pets...

You can use this space as a simple "here's what's up" journal, to post funny stories, and even to network for jobs! Also, please feel free to post your pictures! I'll explain more about that later.

An open forum for all May-kind!

A few ground rules:
No profanity -- I want kids to be able to read and post
No sexual talk -- same reason
No dirty pictures -- same reason
No badmouthing -- save your criticisms for the phone or in person, where they belong!

So, begin blogging!

Love,
Steven

3 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not certain I can participate if I cannot use profanity or discuss sex.

That is all.

 
At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shows how shallow some of my kids are.

 
At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the concept and thanks for pushing this little May boat away from the shore, Steven.

Let's use this post to bring all up to date on my brother Bill. He is in the Slate Belt Nursing Facility after two surgeries. The first removed part of the colon because of a blockage and the second removed the actual blockage and reversed the Ostomy done during the first surgery. Recover is slow but steady and normal bowel function is returning. There is a good prospect that he can get back to his home next week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home