Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Turkish May Journal Week #5

In case you didn't see this the first time...




I think I am right on the weeks- time is really flying...

So, not too much new here. Brian's office cannot decide what they want to do with him so he really isn't much involved in taxes right now. Trying to get everything sorted out for his deployment ...getting equipment,dates for training, etc. He had a good feeling after his test and believes he did really well. For once after six months of studying, he didn't come home and beat himself up looking up answers. Actually, I told him if I saw him with his book open I was going to throw it out!!

I am scheduled for an ultrasound March 11. We may go against our beliefs and find out the sex if it is something we can do together. Of course only if the baby cooperates. Knowing the stubborn streak in both of us, if the baby is inheriting just a little, we probably won't be able to tell.

Taylor just finished up her basketball season this morning. She scored once today. I have been filming so you will have to check it out when we get back. I am not promising anything professional-actually, I am pretty much guarenteeing it will give you a headache. Anyway, she had her 100th day of school on Friday and participated in many activities. Her dramatic streaks continues as she dicussed her encounter with mac n' cheese this week at school lunch. As you all know she is not a fan. She said " I actually ate some. It looked good and smelled good. You know, that's just my life!!" I am sure you can imagine the facial expression that went along with it.

Speaking of expressions, let's move on to Arri. Her teacher was trying to figure out where she gets them all until she saw Taylor one day at school and said "now it makes sense" Her faces go along with the growing attitude brewing inside her. I asked her to stop talking to me like that one day and she said "Yes, man!" There isn't a day that goes by that she isn't rolling her eyes and normally has some kind of shake that goes along with it. The "leave me lone" is once again ringing in our ears. I wonder, will I ever get out of this drama production?!?

I suppose "That's just my life!"

Talk to ya'll again next week assuming that our email will hold on. Hope all is well.

Chrissy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home