Saturday, March 05, 2005

Test BLOG

i think i'm finally in the club. bout time. I thought the bouncer steven would never let me in. I think this thing is much better than sending emails and it's easier to use. The lastest news from Turkey is we can't drink the "Raki." Raki is a Turkish liqour with a really high proof. It tastes like black licorice. A bulletin has been gowing across the TV all day warning US service members not to drink it. Some loons stole a large quantity of Raki and filled the bottles with methyl alcohol and Turks have been poisoned because of it. crazy Turkey....

Not much else. It was about 65 degrees today with a slight breeze....

2 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger Steve said...

65 degrees?!?! I'm jealous. It's about 34 today. No snow, though, so I'm good.

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Bruce May said...

You shouldn't be drinking that stuff anyway. Kathy and I are wondering when the female postion of the Turkey clan move westward.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home