Saturday, March 12, 2005

Weekly Journal # 7 - from Chrissy

Hello all...
This week has gone by quickly and I survived a week at home with the maniacs by myself. Brian enjoyed his week in Germany. Of course he sampled the good beer. Everything here is at least a year old. He returned to us this morning. The girls and I were glad to see him back.
It was a busy week. All of us girls visited the dentist and left with good reports. Arri amazed me as well as them I believe as she climbed onto the chair and placed the sunglasses on her face to keep out the bright light and then continued to open her mouth and say "ahh". It was too easy. I could of sworn she was going to be the difficult one all around. But thats what makes her special- shes always good for a surprise here and there.
Taylor accompanied me on Friday to my ultrasound. It was truly amazing and quite the experience for her. We could see every bone and Taylor counted toes. She counted 6 but swears there were only 5. We watched as she swam around on screen and according to Taylor, her heart was talking to her. It was neat!!
Today was closing ceremonies for bball and Brian had a little barbecue for his team. Taylor walked away with her 3rd trophy and has a sleepover tonight which she is very excited about. As I am writing this the rest of the house is sleeping-the week caught up with everybody.
Have a good weekend- until next time...

3 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Blogger Steve said...

Ok, so as I read this, am I to believe that you a) know the sex of the fetus, and b) that it is another girl?!?!

WOW!

I knew it!

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Bruce May said...

Any rereading has to confirm that 'SHE" was swimming and HER heart was speaking to Taylor. Could a third gal be as lovely as the two existing May beauties.

 
At 2:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home