Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Welcome to Carys Annabelle!

I wanted to announce the arrival of Ms. Carys (pronounced Care-iss) Annabelle May. A lot of people were asking about the name Carys. It’s Welsh for love or loved one.

Born 14 July 2005 at 1250 EST. Location – Reading Community Hospital, Reading, PA. She was 8 lbs (even), 20 inches long with brown hair and blue eyes. Chrissy was doing fine when I spoke with her last night for me but afternoon for her. Carys was eating at the time and hadn’t been back to sleep since she came out. It was a smooth delivery (easy for me to say)…..

I’ll send the link to Chrissy’s website when she gets home and has the opportunity to upload the pix to the internet. Take care. Chrissy’s email address is chrisbiskits@yahoo.com and the mailing address is:

212 Stephens Way
Douglassville PA 19518

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home